Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sock Bun: Sink or Float?

Last night I tried the sock bun that is supposed to leave your hair curly by morning
 without using any products or heat. Who would have though that you could use a sock to create curls?
Here is what the blogger claims it did for her:




I took an old dress sock and cut the toe off. 
(I couldn't find any with holes so I used one that collects lint balls)




Once you have cut the toe off you just roll it up until it looks like a srunchie.




Put your hair in a high pony tail on your head, dampen hair with sprayer
 and then roll according to directions (Video Here)


Here are my results.

Before:


After:



I haven't decided whether to Sink or Float this one just yet. I am going to attempt it again, but use a little bit of anti frizz serum and instead of a hair band I am going to use a scrunchie for the high pony. My hair curled but it was not leave the house, without a hat, worthy.

Have you tried this? How did it work for you?








No comments:

Post a Comment